Tuesday, 4 September 2007

Good morning class!

Hello to all students of 1E1 and 1E2, here is a site that I've set up to help facilitate discussion on matters pertaining to Geography. I'll post links, videos, and other information related to what you've been learning in Geography classes. The Powerpoint slides and notes I use for my lessons will be uploaded here as well, and in some posts, I'll try to focus on parts of the syllabus you may still be unsure about. I'll also provide hints and pointers to help you in your revision for the exams.

But first, I must lay out some basic rules. Ignore them at your own peril:
  1. When leaving comments, please identify yourself, and sign off with your name and class. I still have difficulty remembering many of your names.
  2. No flaming of classmates or teachers is allowed on this site.
  3. Comments are to be left in proper English. No funny aLtErNaTe cApS, l33tsp34k, acronyms (OMGZLMAO!), or other annoying Internet lingo will be accepted among my pupils. This may be a more informal setting compared to the classroom, yes, but it is still not Habbo Hotel or STOMP.
Feel free to drop any comments or questions, and I'll do my best to answer them, as long as they're related to Geography.

No comments: